Not only is InterCall, one of the first providers in the world to offer the full suite of Office 365 services along with integrated audio conferencing, we also offer 'Skype for Business Your Way' whether you want it fully Hosted, Hybrid, or On-Premise.
We deliver third-party audio conferencing integration for both Skype for Business Online and Server, along with Microsoft-certified SIP Trunks for Enterprise Voice capabilities, hosted applications and carrier services – all from a single provider. As a Microsoft Gold UC, Hosting and Cloud Partner, and a Syndicated CSP Partner for Office 365, our solutions are backed by unrivalled support and expert Professional Services.
Skype for Business Online is integrated with our industry leading Reservationless-Plus® audio conferencing platform, and delivers enhanced meeting features.
24/7 Global Support
InterCall provides unmatched 24/7 technical support for end users and administrators. Our dedicated Office 365 support team is comprised of certified agents skilled in all aspects of the offering.
Training & Adoption Service
InterCall Training and Adoption Services ensure the successful deployment of Skype for Business Online by promoting rapid acceptance and use of new applications.
InterCall, a Microsoft Gold Unified Communications System Integrator, offers migration services which include the transition of operations and data, configuration and support from legacy applications to Office 365.
Get the Right Hardware for Your UC Investment
Ensure quality of experience with our range of UC hardware optimised for Skype for Business.See products »
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based collaboration service that brings together familiar Office desktop applications with business-class email, shared calendars, Instant Messaging (IM), voice and video conferencing, and file sharing. With Office 365, you can work faster and from virtually anywhere, on any device.
Stay Connected On the Go
- Use Office across your devices—PC, Mac, tablet, smartphone
- Sign in to Office to access the latest version of your documents and personal settings
- Sync files to your devices using OneDrive for offline access and automatic re-syncing and backup
- When away from your devices, sign in to Office using a browser and quickly stream an Office application to a PC for full-experience viewing and editing
Enable Your Mobile Workforce
- Conduct effective online meetings with multi-party HD video and voice conferencing, screen sharing, and real-time note taking
- Create a mailbox within a site to access team communications and documents directly from Microsoft Outlook
- Share documents from OneDrive or Microsoft SharePoint Online team sites with controlled access
- Extend Skype for Business Online meeting access with InterCall Reservationless-Plus audio conferencing integration
Simplify IT Management
- Simplify management with a single, web-based admin centre
- Install Office on desktops quickly by streaming directly from Office 365—ready to use within moments of clicking 'install'
- Receive protection against malware, spam, and phishing
- Ensure your files are safe with automatic back-up
- Financially-backed, 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 24/7/365 admin and end-user support from InterCall's Office 365 support team
Get the Most from Your Investment
- Business-grade collaboration tools designed for your business
- Always get the latest technology for a predictable monthly cost
- Simplified per-user licensing of up to 5 devices per user
- No upfront licensing costs
- Easily add or delete users as you need to
Microsoft® Skype for Business™ Online is a next-generation cloud communication and collaboration service that connects people in new ways, anytime, from virtually anywhere. Transform your interactions with colleagues, customers and partners from today's hit-and-miss communication to a more collaborative, engaging, and effective experience.
Enhanced User Productivity
Collaborate with co-workers, partners and vendors outside your organisation.
- Simultaneously edit documents with your colleagues
- Conduct online meetings with colleagues, partners, and customers, including voice, video and screen sharing
- Manage and share important documents and personal insights with colleagues using My Sites
- Share your calendar with colleagues, partners, and customers
- Share documents, task lists, and schedules to keep workgroups in sync with Team Sites
Provides easy access* to email, calendars, and contacts from nearly any device.
- Rich client access online or offline via Office desktop applications on PCs and Macs
- View and edit documents with Office Web Apps across a broad range of browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari)
- Access your inbox from a broad range of browsers with Outlook Web App
- Access mail, contacts, calendar, and SharePoint sites from hundreds of devices including Windows Phones, Nokia, Android, iPhone and BlackBerry
- Single inbox to manage email and voicemail with Unified Messaging
- Connect securely** over Internet with HTTPS without the need for VPN
* Access from mobile devices depends on carrier network quality and availability
** "Connect securely" is not a guarantee of 100% connection security.
Work with what You Know
Works seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook® and the other Office programs you already know.
- Minimal user training required to get productive right away
- Hybrid deployment scenarios allow On-Premise and online users to work together seamlessly
- Multiple plans provide a cost effective way to provide familiar business productivity capabilities to everyone in your business
- Stay up-to-date with the latest productivity experience through a subscription service
Enterprise-Class Security & Reliability
Office 365 delivers online versions of Microsoft email and collaboration systems that businesses have been using for decades, all designed for the reliability, availability, and performance.
- Premium anti-spam and antivirus protection provided by multiple virus scanning engines
- Data is replicated in geo-redundant data center to protect against data center wide failures
- Risk mitigation multi-dimensional approach to help safeguard services and privacy of data
- Compliant with ISO 27001, SAS 70 Type I, FERPA, HIPPA, FISMA, EU Safe Harbor Seal
- Supported by a 99.9% financially-backed Service Level Agreement
IT Control & Efficiency
Office 365 virtually eliminates the time and effort that IT people must spend managing your email and collaboration servers—while keeping you firmly in control.
- 24/7 global support from InterCall's collaboration support experts
- Sophisticated notification and alert system
- Patches, security updates, and back-end upgrades are automatically deployed
- Web-based access to system administration and user management
- Remote PowerShell to allow scripting of routine tasks and access to raw data for reports
- IT friendly service update policies that put you in control
- Subscription service plans allows for more accurate forecasting of IT expenditures with predictable annual costs and no hardware or upgrade costs.