Who provides the support?
InterCall has an experienced, well defined UC team of professionals that includes highly skilled, fully qualified UC architects and engineers that are available 24/7/365. Along with overlay technicians and a fully trained sales function, providing support, design, consultations, training and adoption of a whole host of managed UC services.
What solutions do we support?
InterCall's Professional Services Portfolio
- Microsoft Skype for Business, Lync 2013 and 2010
- Microsoft OCS/R2
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2013
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Unified Messaging
- Microsoft Enterprise Voice and Cloud PBX
- InterCall's ECC Lync Edition
- Cisco Webex Connect
- Cisco WebEx Centers
- Video – Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and Radvision
How can we support you?
InterCall's Professional Services Workshop
- Confirming the Unified Communication (UC) features against the customer requirements.
- Gathering information specifically for the customer that will impact on the UC proposal.
- Identifying risks in the customer’s environments that would prevent or delay a UC implementation.
- Investigating technical areas such as the customer’s Network, Active Directory, Telephony and Exchange Server/Messaging environment.
- Investigating the customer’s current PBX estate, to identify whether telephony integration is required for Enterprise Voice, Cloud PBX or Remote Call Control.
- Understanding the customer’s existing video conferencing estate and whether this will be included as part of the UC solution.
- Defining the appropriate service wrap, based on the UC solution they require.
- Finally, clearly preparing an action plan and future steps within a well-executed proposal document.